November 28, 2006
NTT Com Asia Launches SSL VPN Gateway Service
NTT Com Asia Launches SSL VPN Gateway Service to Assist Mobile Executives to Access Corporate Networks Anytime Anyway
Hong Kong, 28 November 2006 - NTT Com Asia Limited (NTT CA) today announced the launch of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Virtual Private Networks (VPN) Gateway service. This is a convenient and secure service to enable mobile staffs to access enterprise network via Internet. By using this service, enterprises could enjoy higher productivity from their work force.
Director, Walter Fung said: "We strive to add new values to our customers by offering cost effective total solution. With its unique security features, SSL VPN can surely meet the increasing demand for secure IP-based connectivity."
This service allows customers to securely access their intranet, file sharing, email and other client-server business applications through any web browser regardless of location. NTT Com Asia's SSL VPN Gateway service also integrated a one-time authentication system that provides additional protection on top of the traditional username and password.
SSL VPN Gateway service brings secure and cost effective solution to enterprises:
- Users can establish secure SSL VPN connection and access to company networks via remote devices anytime anywhere
- Cost effective solution with minimal initial investment and fast deployment
- Scalable and reliable service with fully redundant infrastructure and 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring
- Using two-factors security authentication with one time password (OTP) token, further enhance the overall security level
- Dedicated administrator account to assign different authorization levels for users to access company network resources for better network access control.
- No connection problem from hotel network when compared with IPSec type VPN service
For more service information, please call our customer hotline at +852 2110-3608 or +852 2110-3288 (Japanese hotline)
About NTT Com Asia limited
NTT Com Asia Limited (NTT CA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com) the global data, IP, voice service arm of the Fortune Global 500 telecom leader, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT) Corporation (NYSE: NTT), provides full range of Telecom-related services in Hong Kong since 1999. With the full support of NTT and our strengthened partnerships in Asia, NTT CA can offer world-class International Managed Network Services, Hosting Solutions, Data Centre, Security Solutions, Managed Services and ICT Solutions to businesses.
With over 36 offices around the world and extensive network coverage reaching out to 200 countries and regions, NTT Com Group can offer Total IP Solution to global customers.