Hong Kong Data Center (Tai Po)
Situated strategically in the district of Tai Po, Hong Kong Data Center is a 7-floor building with a gross area of 212,100 ft². Launched in 2009, the facility is designed as a Tier III+ fully-redundant infrastructure ensuring high availability and business continuity, with ISO-certified operations and security management. It providesbusinesses with a multitude of data center solutions with fast internet connectivity , reliable infrastructure, stringent security and green operations.
By adopting an integrated data center management framework we ensure that the data center operations are continuously optimized with stringent security measures. This improves service performance in terms of availability, stability, reliability and efficiency. By utilizing state-of-the-art green technologies, energy efficient equipment and optimized processes, the green data center design delivers high sustainability that contributes to the achievement of your energy conservation and carbon footprint reduction objectives.
Redundant Tier III+ Infrastructure Design
Equipped with at least N+1 redundancy with multiple sources and paths to the consumption points ensuring no single point of failure
Maximizing power density, energy efficiency and space usage for optimal efficiency
Green Data Center Management
Recognized by LEED for eco-friendly operations and maintenance process management
Fast and Stable Global Connectivity
Carrier-neutral with 85% of coverage in Hong Kong, and backed by Tier 1 Global IP Backbone
House Your Data in Award-winning Green Data Center with Fast Connectivity
Features and Benefits
Awards & Recognition
- Silver Certification under the LEED Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance (EB:O&M) Rating System by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certification by BSI (British Standards Institution)
- ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) Certification by BSI (British Standards Institution)
- ISAE3402 International Standard on Assurance Engagements by the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (IAASB)
- Hong Kong ICT Bronze Award for Best Collaboration (Overseas Market) at Hong Kong ICT Awards 2009
- Green ICT Silver Award at Hong Kong ICT Awards 2011
- Compliance of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Requirements by Evolution Security Consulting Limited (Qualified Security Assessor of PCI Council)
- Threat and Vulnerability Risk Assessment (TVRA) Report
Watch video to learn more about how our data centre value-added services help enhance efficiency for your IT operations
L'Occitane leveraged on NTT Communications' robust technology backbone to meet dynamic market needs
Latest market report on why and how to leverage Hong Kong as a top Asia data center hub, with other useful market trends and data.