Financial Data Center Tower 2 (FDC2)
As digital transformation, big data, cloud and virtualizations generate new demands on IT infrastructure, enterprises are looking for data centers to help their transformation journeys. FDC2, launched in 2015, is designed with innovative cooling, energy-efficient and data visualization technologies to create new values and enhance business performance for enterprise customers. It underscores NTT Communications’ value as a technology strategy partner for best-in-class data center services.
Featuring ultra-high density ready design, FDC2 helps clients future-proof against the increasing complexity of new generation IT equipment and accommodate accelerating IT capacity growth in a cost-efficient and sustainable way.
Fault Tolerant Data Center Infrastructure
Tier IV ready infrastructure, modular design and hybrid tiering model to give clients the highest level of reliability and agility
Innovative Technologies For Optimizing TCO
Advanced data center technologies designed to help clients optimize total cost of ownership in the long term
Enhanced Service Visibility and Cascade SLAs
Digitalization and big data approach to serve as foundation of a brand new SLA model
Robust Physical Security
Eight tiers of physical security measures with digital sign-in process ensure that our client’s mission-critical assets are in safe hands
Innovative Data Center Technologies To Drive Business Performance
Features and Benefits
Awards & Recognition
- DatacenterDynamics Asia Pacific Awards: Service Provider Data Center Award and Critical Environment Future Thinking Award*
- Management & Operations (M&O) Stamp of Approval by The Uptime Institute
- Platinum Certification under the LEED 2009 for Core & Shell Development (LEED-CS 2009) Rating System by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certification by BSI (British Standards Institution)
- ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) Certification by BSI (British Standards Institution)
- ISAE3402 International Standard on Assurance Engagements by the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (IAASB)
- Compliance of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Requirements by Evolution Security Consulting Limited (Qualified Security Assessor of PCI Council)
- Threat and Vulnerability Risk Assessment (TVRA) Report
FDC2 Technology Showcase
Watch an interesting walk-through on the new innovative cooling, energy-efficient, and data visualization technologies adopted in FDC2
Latest market report on why and how to leverage Hong Kong as a top Asia data center hub, with other useful market trends and data.
- “NTT Communications Hong Kong Financial Data Center” is also referred to as “NTT Communications Hong Kong TKO Data Center.”
- Information and figures of the FDC™ based on present planning and subject to change.
- At DatacenterDynamics Asia Pacific Awards 2016, NTT Communications Hong Kong Financial Data Center Tower 2 (FDC2) was named the winner of “Service Provider Data Center” award, and “Critical Environment Future Thinking” category in collaboration with Emerson Network Power.