Financial Data Center Tower 1 (FDC1)
With the opening of the first phase of NTT Communications Hong Kong Financial Data Center (FDC1), the hosting landscape for mission critical data in Asia has been transformed. Where enterprises once had to compromise on location, reliability, capacity, flexibility, connectivity or security — now you can have them all. Right here in the heart of Hong Kong.
The FDC™ is the largest data center complex in Hong Kong, with industry leading colocation, utility power and cooling capacity. It was launched in 2013 with one data center tower (FDC1) and one Command and Control Tower, offering over 3,000 racks of server space. It is also the first data center in the region that adopts modular design to allow for highly-customizable hybrid tiering model, and co-locates the ASE landing station and NTT Communications global network node to offer ultra-low latency solution.
Highest Level of Reliability and Redundancy
Tier IV ready infrastructure with fault tolerant design which guarantees 100% uptime
Ultra-Low Latency Solution
Co-loates with Asia Submarine-cable Express (ASE) landing station and NTT Com global network node
Stringent Security Management
Eight tiers of physical security measures with digital sign-in process mission-critical assets are in safe hands
Certified for LEED Gold Rating
International recognition on green and energy-efficient design
The Dynamic Business Environment Demands 100% Uptime
Features and Benefits
Awards & Recognition
- DatacenterDynamics Greater China Awards - The Innovation in the Mega-Data Center Award
- Tier IV Certification of Design by The Uptime Institute
- The LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Green Building Rating System™ Gold Rating by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certification by BSI (British Standards Institution)
- ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) Certification by BSI (British Standards Institution)
- ISAE3402 International Standard on Assurance Engagements by the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (IAASB)
- Compliance of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Requirements by Evolution Security Consulting Limited (Qualified Security Assessor of PCI Council)
- Threat and Vulnerability Risk Assessment (TVRA) Report
FDC1 Virtual Tour
Join our virtual journey to experience how this Tier IV ready infrastructure offers 100% uptime service level and unrivalled security measures
Ad tech star Criteo’s big data relies on NTT Com infrastructure to provide critical services for businesses in the APAC region
Latest market report on why and how to leverage Hong Kong as a top Asia data center hub, with other useful market trends and data.
- “NTT Communications Hong Kong Financial Data Center” is also referred to as “NTT Communications Hong Kong TKO Data Center.”
- Information and figures of the FDC™ based on present planning and subject to change.