August 25, 2011
NTT Global Forum In Hong Kong To Unveil Business Opportunities and Upcoming Innovations in Enterprise ICT
Event will address how cloud and universal network solution to drive the arrival of “The Seamless World”
(Hong Kong – 25 August 2011) NTT Com Asia Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT Communications Corporation, announced today that the NTT Global Forum themed “The Seamless World,” will be held on 15 September 2011 at The Mira Hong Kong. The event will address how emerging technologies are creating opportunities, enhanced efficiency and reduced costs for enterprises by tapping into increased simplicity, mobility and agility within the business environment. Series of keynote speeches and executive panels will be presented by thought leaders and senior executives from NTT Communications, affiliate companies and IDC.
As a trusted ICT partner, NTT Com Asia is dedicated to empowering enterprises through technological transformation from the physical to the virtual with enhanced connectivity and improved infrastructure, facilitating the adoption of cloud and e-commerce solutions. “We are delighted to present the NTT Global Forum to spark new ideas and innovations in crossing and unifying platforms, devices and applications to create a more versatile and ubiquitous communication environment,” said Mr. Takanobu Maeda, President & CEO, NTT Com Asia. “By pulling together so much expertise and experience at this event to discuss views on markets and technology trends, the mobile cloud, seamless network and more, we hope to engage enterprises in tapping into new opportunities in this world of simplicity, agility and mobility.”
“The consumerization of enterprise IT, driven by the proliferation of mobile devices, cloud services and social media, is a challenge to CIOs and IT managers. They now need to come up with innovative new approaches for how to deal with the security and integration issues of having multiple platforms and mobile devices in the enterprise environment,” said Mr. Claus Mortensen, Principal, Emerging Technology Research Practice Group, IDC. Managing the ‘always-on, always connected’ demand from employees and customers alike is by no means easy and partnering with a service providers that can deliver reliable connectivity, data center services and solutions is often a fundamental key to success.”
Keynote highlights at the NTT Global Forum involving industry thought leaders and senior executives on transforming into The Seamless World include:
- Mr. Akira Arima, President & CEO, NTT Communications on NTT Communications’ business outlook and growth strategy providing innovative ICT services.
- Mr. Brandon Lee, Chief Strategy Officer, NTT Com Asia on technology trends in virtualization, cloud computing, mobility, sustainable IT and more, with his own forecasts on what’s merely buzz and what you can’t afford to ignore.
- Mr. Claus Mortensen, Principal, Emerging Technology Research Practice Group, IDC on challenges today’s CIOs face with the proliferation of mobile devices and platforms and how security and integration of these devices into the enterprise may be a competitive edge.
- Mr. Chin-tang Chin, Director, Developer and Platform Evangelism (DPE), Microsoft Hong Kong will also share Microsoft’s cloud strategy, and how enterprises in Hong Kong and the world gain competitive advantages by deploying cloud services.
- Other senior executives from NTT Communications, NTT Com Asia and Dimension Data, an NTT Group company, will also speak at the event.
Sponsored by NTT Communications and organized by NTT Com Asia, the NTT Global Forum will be held at The Ballroom, 18/F, The Mira Hong Kong, on 15 September 2011, 1:30 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. Apart from keynote speeches, there will also be executive insight panels, product showcases and networking sessions. Two NTT Communications Group companies, Emerio and Integralis, will also join the event as exhibitors.