November 5, 2015
NTT Global Forum in Hong Kong to Showcase Innovative Technologies that Drive Digital Transformation
(Hong Kong – November 5, 2015) -- NTT Communications Corporation will host the NTT Global Forum on December 10, 2015 at the Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong. Mr. Tetsuya Shoji, the new President and CEO of NTT Communications, will join a special guest analyst from Forrester Research, as well as global enterprises’ CIOs to discuss the latest IT trends and technologies that will help enterprises define and deploy the optimal strategies for their digitalization journey. The event will also showcase the latest IoT and wearable smart devices, developed by the NTT Communications R&D team in Tokyo.
The NTT Global Forum in Hong Kong is part of a series of exclusive international conferences that bring together thousands of IT professionals from around the world. This year’s theme “IT Infrastructure – Engine or Bottleneck of Digital Transformation?” is specifically designed to address the concerns of enterprises, which increasingly rely on digitalization to reduce time to market and Total Cost of Ownership, and to stay competitive. In the face of hyperconverged market landscapes, enterprises increasingly realize the urgent needs to overhaul their IT infrastructures, as legacy IT silos are no longer viable in today’s business environment.
“We are very excited to bring the NTT Global Forum to Hong Kong and offer new insights on how to deploy the optimal IT infrastructure in the new digital era,” said Mr. Takanobu Maeda, President and CEO, NTT Com Asia. “The Forum coincides with the launch of the second phase of our Financial Data Center in Hong Kong (FDC2), which demonstrates NTT Communications’ commitment to offering innovation business solutions to enterprises in the region, through the power of IT infrastructure.”
- Mr. John C. McCarthy, Vice President, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research: CIO’s and CTO’s Software-Is-The-Brand Infrastructure Transformation;
- Mr. Tetsuya Shoji, President & CEO, NTT Communications: CEO Speech on NTT Communications Global Strategies;
- Mr. Taylor Man, Executive Vice President, Cloud Business Division, NTT Com Asia: Optimizing Energy Efficiency and Performance Visibility of High-Density Data Centers;
- Mr. Patrick Ng, Executive Vice President, Global Network Business Division, NTT Com Asia: Reinventing Enterprise Networks via Cloud-based NFV & SDN Technologies;
- Mr. Raymond Ng, Vice President, Vertical Solutions, NTT Com Asia: The Connected Business Platform – the Catalyst for Transforming into a Digital Enterprise.
The Forum is by invitation only. For more information or to register, visit NTT Global Forum Website
* * *