- In 2013, NTT Corp. is ranked no.1 in telecom industry in the Fortune Global 500* list with operating revenues of more than $133,077 million. It is positioned 32nd among the top 500 corporations worldwide.
- Operating revenues of NTT Communications; 1194.7 billion yen (the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013)
- Operating income of NTT Communications; 116.3 billion yen (the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013)
- NTT Communications’ major sources of operating revenues were voice communications (26.8%), data networks (such as Internet or IP-VPN) (35.7%), Cloud computing platforms (8.3%), Applications & content (9.0%) and Solutions (18.7%) (the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013)
* Source: Fortune Global 500 (July 8, 2013 issue)