if(navigator.appVersion.indexOf('MSIE 8')>-1) document.write('');
Key Facts of NTT Com
- NTT Communications is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NTT Corp.), one of the world’s largest providers of telecommunications services.
- NTT Com's extensive global infrastructure includes Arcstar secure private networks, which cover 196 countries/regions and a tier-1 IP backbone network connected with major ISPs worldwide, as well as secure data centres at over 150 locations worldwide.
- NTT Com Group owns a number of popular brands for delivering IP-based services. The three largest brands, OCN, Plala and goo, account for over 10 million customers. OCN, Japan's top-shared fibre-based Internet service provider, had 8.207 million subscribers as of March 2013.
- NTT Communications operates a global tier-1 IP backbone network spanning Asia-Pacific, North America, and Europe. It is possible to directly connect to this backbone using the IPv6 protocol. Two types of services, IPv6 native and IPv4/IPv6 dual stack are available.
- Operating revenues of NTT Communications; 1194.7 billion yen (the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013)
- Operating income of NTT Communications; 116.3 billion yen (the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013)
- NTT Communications’ major sources of operating revenues were voice communications (26.8%), data networks (such as Internet or IP-VPN) (35.7%), Cloud computing platforms (8.3%), Applications & content (9.0%) and Solutions (18.7%) (the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013)