- In 2012, NTT Corp. is ranked no.1 in telecom industry in the Fortune Global 500* list with operating revenues of more than $133,077 million. It is positioned 29th among the top 500 corporations worldwide.
- As of March 2012, the NTT Corp. had 224,250 employees worldwide.
- Operating revenues of NTT Communications. . . 981 billion yen (the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012)
Net income of NTT Communications. . . . . . . . . . 58.3 billion yen (the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012)
- NTT Communications' major sources of operating revenues were voice service (33.1%), IP (Internet and IP-VPN) (38.2%), data communications (8.0%), solutions services (18.3%), and others (2.4%). (the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012)
* Source: Fortune Global 500 (July 23, 2012 issue)